Ideas for Diwali gifts will make your life easier. With festivals around the corner, gifting is already on everyone’s mind. Here is a list of fifty plus gifts for Diwali, you can buy online or offline. The best part, they are timeless.
I am picky about shopping for myself, my home and my loved ones. While gifting clothes, sweets and home décor will never go out of style, sometimes you want to take the extra step and give a gift of good health and wellness. Diwali is the right time to bring the light of good health and fortune into your own and your loved one’s life. It’s a great time to shop, with great deals offered by most online and offline shops. You will be spoilt for choice and its a good idea to keep my gift vouchers saved for shopping during the Great Indian Festival on Amazon.
( Disclaimer: Please note, as an active affiliate myself, the links below are my personal referral links to the program. That means if you do click on a link and buy something I will get a small commission. This in no way affects the product price for you. I recommend only products I personally use and love. Your help and support is a big part of how I maintain this website. All help is deeply appreciated. You can tweet what you bought tagging me. I will always respond.)
For your daily health, this Diwali check what you eat and how you cook it.
Mix up your regular atta with a mix of Ragi, Jowar and Bajra atta for making the everyday Roti healthy and tasty.
Get those Iron woks in your kitchen, for cooking the healthy way. Health starts with your nutrition. What you cook with and cook in, can change food quality. Are you cooking with the right utensils? My favorite and untill now the healthiest, are my iron woks and kadai, which though not the prettiest, helps me keep the food I cook healthy.
Until a family member suffers from iron-storing problems like polycythemia or thalassemia, this is a good option for cooking your food.
Gifts for a Healthy skin
- Moroccan Hair mask
- Shalimar Coconut oil.Its the only one which is pure. I couldn’t find it on Amazon though.
- Defab shampoo.It’s sulfate free. But if you want to go all natural .thats good too.
Even during festivals you cant skip on your fitness routine. That’s why you must be ready to include it naturally. While gym memberships sound fancy and appear to mean business, it’s useless if you never visit.T hat’s what happens for busy professionals.
For a Home gym
- Get these weights
- These resistance bands for toning if you don’t want to lift weights.
- Yoga mat for increasing flexibility and mindfulness
- A soft foam roller for stretching
- Treadmill for cardiovascular health even when it’s cold and late you will have no excuse to miss exercise. Excellent deals on Amazon, if you are serious about walking daily.
But if you have a neighborhood activity center with fn activity and not just a regular gym, think of signing up. Indoor climbing, rope throwing, pilates, rumba, aerobics, kickboxing, or any other sports have a way of increasing the fun quotient of exercise. Its easier to stick to it when you enjoy it.
Books for physical health
Books for Mental Health
Read my book summary here.
Gifts for Employees
- Gift cards are great and so are travel vouchers.
- Mixed dry fruits
- Kitchen sets are always welcome
- Silver and Gold coins according to budget
Gifts for Husband
- Gold plated Key Chain
- Amazon Prime membership
- Kindle for the book lover husband
- Amazon echo device
- Recliner.This one you can share too.
- Boxing gloves for a fun fitness habit
Gift for Blogger Friend
- OTG Mobile Pen Drive by Sandisk is great for transferring images on the go from mobile phone.Just check it has the OTG option.
- The Personal Cloud.This one is a personal favourite and great if you are a blogger.
- Blogging in India books
Gifts for Home
- Laxmi-Ganesh in precious metals
- Earthenware diyas, tea lights, and torans
- Silk cushion covers in bright colors for the extra oomph
- Brass or silver Laxmi Ganesh idols.
- A jhoola for the living room.
- A loveseat for the master bedroom.
- An entertainment center for the family room
- Garden stuff or Balcony garden essentials, if you are planning one.
- A bird feeder for your window or balcony
- An Aquarium.Better not buy fish bowls. Not a good home for fishes and their survival may be a challenge.If you already have an aquarium, maybe get some colorful stones for decor.
- A bookshelf for keeping your books organized.
- An Air Fryer for healthy cooking or any of these home appliances.
- A home pedicure set for the busy you.
Plants as Gifts
Always popular with plant lovers, you need to know the person whom you are gifting it to. Indoor plants are a good option for most people. Try to lift a low maintenance potted plant for best results. Definitely, check the distance of travel before booking plants online.Most of them have a no return policy and will be exchanged in case of damage.B ut you don’t want to gift a dead plant, right? So choose carefully. In case you want my help tweet to me on Twitter @misra_amrita and I will help you with plant shopping!
Plants help to keep indoor air clean and also improves your happiness quotient.These are great gift idesas for your own home too!
Diwali Best seller gifts
Sweets: Try motichur laddoos, Kaju katli, tinned rasogolla or gulab jamuns.While the fresh ones are better, you have online options too. Mixed sweets gift platters are always a big hit. Chocolate coated dry fruit gift boxes can also never go wrong . I love the ones made with Cadbury silk.
Whatever your gift, it will be wrapped in your best wishes and that’s what matters. Enjoy this festival of light and may the Goddess shower you with health wealth and good fortune.