Buy Your Own Piece of Heaven with Tata Value Home’s #GharAajaIndia offer!
Buying your own home has become a dream for every Indian these days. It is a symbol of our success and a place of pride. But not all of us have the privilege of owning a home. I left home for Delhi in 2007 and have shifted 6 homes in 7 years. Rent, landlords and EMIs are a reality for all of us and that dream keeps getting further and further away as responsibilities and rates increase but your income never seems to be able to keep pace with that.
The last time we loved a home, they asked for 20% payment in advance and that was more than what we had saved. Not wanting to take a personal loan for down payment, we had to let that go; a story that we are all familiar with.
But they say there is light at the end of the deep, dark tunnel…just as we had given up all hope of being able to afford the house of our dreams, along came the Ghar Aaja India offer from Tata Value Homes. Just reading the offer made me jump from my seat and I will tell you just why it should excite you too.
#GharAajaIndia by Tata Value Homes says we need to pay just 10% to move in!
No you did not misread it! This subvention scheme is the answer to all our prayers. Here are some of the offer highlights which will have you join me in jumping up and down with excitement:
- Just pay 10% and move into your new home. You can begin your EMI payments of the remaining 90% after 12 months. They call it ‘EMI Vacation’ – have you ever heard of anything more wonderful?!
- Peace is not overrated in this case. You are able to enjoy the new home experience without worrying endlessly about money.
- You get time to save and pull in your resources. This helps you avoid personal loan from banks and lowers your debt load.
- And since you can move in right after paying 10%, there is no double burden of EMI.
With all the moving around I have done, I know staying in rented properties comes with a Terms & Conditions list longer than the Great Wall of China! A time comes when you get tired of leaving behind good neighbours, or giving up on certain dreams because it isn’t “your house” and someone else’s, where you get tired of living by your landlord’s diktats and wish you could move into your “own house” where you can live life at your own terms.
Tata Value Homes’ Ghar Aaja India is that opportunity you have been waiting for. Don’t wait to fulfil this dream. Go grab it with both hands!
This is part of #MyfriendAlexa 3.0 with Blogchatter!
This article is meant to help create awareness and spread knowledge. All decision regarding your home and finances should be done after consultation with a professional. It is a sponsored post written in association with Tata Value Homes.Read my full disclosure here. While all efforts are made to keep articles updated the speed of research in these fields mean the information often may change when more research knowledge is available. Healthwealthbridge or the authors should be in no way held responsible in that case.