The last year has been amazing.One of my most challenging years.It has also been extraordinarily fulfilling.
Today I decided to look back on the year and say thank you.
52 weeks of Thankfulness has made me stronger.What you focus on grows is a truth which we often ignore.In our surroundings, we can’t avoid the terror attacks, murders crimes, and horror stories.But inside us, we can make a garden.We have control over what we want to grow in our heads and hearts.In my own mind, I have a blueprint.
The few things I do to find the inner Thankfulness:
One: Do something I love every day.Read a book/doodle, garden
Three: Remind me of all the good things that happened to me.
This year I wrote many thankfulness posts.It was possible because I was celebrating Thankful Thursdays.
I wrote on many topics to express Thankfulness.You can find all of them by following the link below.You can also pin the list to help you write your thank you notes to the Universe!
Sharing them with you
- Thank you Thankful Thursdays
- Thank you food
- Thank you family
- Thank you health
- Thank you friends
- Thank you for funny habits
- Thank you for 3 favourite foods
- Thank you Childhood Memories
- Thank you simple pleasures
- Thank you, acts of Kindness
- Guaranteed to improve my mood
- Thank you, Blog hops
- Thank you skills
- Thank you 3 books
- Thank you 3 types of Friend
- 3 ways to say Thank you
- 5 Things mom taught me which makes me thankful
- Thankful for India
- Thankful for freedom
- Thankful for tea
- Love loss and fights which makes you thankful
- Small joys and big happiness which makes you thankful
- Thankful for being a woman(change according to own gender)
- Thank you to 5 women who helped
- Thank you gratitude: what good is gratitude
- Vices which makes me thankful
- Thankful for love
- Thankful for 5 apps
- Thankful for 5 appliances
- Thankful for 5 blogs I read
- Thankful for travel
- Thankful for nature
- Thankful for Being human
- Thankful for 5 wishes which came true
- Thank you Home
- One thing I love about me
- Thankful for House hunting
- Thankful for my memories of Durga pujo
- Thankful for Blogging
- Thankful for Blogging Contests
- Thankful for technology
- Thankful for 5 Things when I wake up in the moring
- 5 Joys I am Thankful for
- 10 Reasons I am thankful for being a blogger
- #ThankfulThursday: One Social Media which Helped Me Grow Effortlessly
- Thankful for Independent India
- A Treasure I am Thankful for
- Thankful for Kolkata(your own city)
- 5 Beauty products I am Thankful for
- 5 Womanly Quirks that make me Thankful
- 7 People I need to say thank you: Thankful
- Thankful for being a Doctor(your profession)
- Thankful for my mental health
If you have missed writing for any of this you can write and link up every week in 2018.
Trust me when I say my life changed when I wrote thank you.Now when I look back in 2017.3 Reasons I am most thankful for are:
1)I am sticking to my walking routine
2)I have made wonderful friends online
3)My blog is growing up and supporting itself.
Thankful Thursdays:53 Weeks of Thankfulness[/caption]
Thankful Thursdays prompt this week:
In the last few days of December, lets thank the universe together by recollecting all the good that happened.Also, share with us all the things you want to be more thankful for in 2018.Your hopes dreams and plans to make 2018 wonderful
The linky will stay open until the end of December.That is 31st December 2017 23.55 hrs.
You can link up your Thank you 2017 posts and look back at my 2017 posts.
Read the rules of the linky and get the badge here
We have two amazing winners
Zainab and Anagha for #November Thankfulness Challenge.