Super Blogger Challenge is back. It’s bigger better and even more exciting. We have one very important rule. You must have fun blogging during this challenge!
FAQ Super Blogger Challenge
How to get most engagement?
The earlier you link up in the linky the bigger is your chance to do well in this challenge.
Why should you comment on other people’s posts?
It’s a great way to advertise your own blog on other people’s websites and also spread goodwill
You find amazing blogs to follow
Why should you even register for the SBC challenge?
Dr.Bushra and I are happy to tell you it helps your blog
We share tips with our Super Blogger challengers only here during the challenge.
I also share in my ebooks but this is where we can talk and exchange ideas.
Is it very difficult?
Depends on you. If you have a strategy, it will be easy.
If you want to learn with us, it will be easy.
If you are open to new experiences it will be easy.
If you want to have fun; it will be easy.
Will you win?
Yes.But only if you work hard and wish harder.Because we have seen in the last challenge that wishes come true. Now register for the challenge and make a wish
Why Super Blogger challenge is great fun?
- It pushes you to think strategically and challenge your brain.
- It means you have to work with people. That’s always great for your EQ(emotional quotient).
- It means you will become moderately famous.That’s always a good side effect.
- It means you could win big.No complaints about that!
- It means you get to join us on our journey. The journey is the best fun.
- It means you can challenge the winners of 2018 or if you were a winner repeat the wins. Looking for strong competition.
Can you do this? Is it your thing?
Why do we do this?
- It’s a chance to read some amazing blogs.
- Make new friends.
- Spread some of the hope we found blogging.
- Mostly to give back to the community.
How do we learn best? Carrot or the Stick?
That’s why SBC will have some amazing prizes which we will as you know reveal slowly over the next few weeks. The prize money increases with your energy level and commitment.
It decreases with…. I hope nothing!
Can you bear the suspense?