April was all about writing for#AtoZ challenge.I
But I missed doing the weekly linky.We kept a month-long linky open.To make it easier for the Ato Z rs .but May we are back, with a bag full of thankful goodies.Writing thankful Thursdays has become such a habit, that in spite of all the 226 posts for A to Z I did write 3 thankful posts.One short of the 4 posts per month.
My thankfulness posts in April
Whenever I count my blessings I get calmer, feel a peaceful feeling coming over me.It’s like my inner island .thankfulness is the small little part of my soul which always sings and always has something to make me smile.In the busiest days, when I can hardly write or read, I am thankful for my faith in Him.The almighty who never demands.Only guides our paths.Who once made me dream about being a doctor and then made me a blogger too.If I help a 100 people every day as a doctor off the line.Then online I reach some more, from the comfort of my home.Your influence is directly proportional to the number of people you can help. #HWB Click To Tweet
This is an eternal truth.
Mothers day is just around the corner, so what better than being thankful for what mom taught us right?
Read my post on the prompt, in the linky.
Prompt this week
5 Tips by your Mom You are Thankful for!
Meet your hosts
RULES OF THE LINKY
Write on the prompt and Link Up. You can also link up other posts.Just comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
We deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Blog hops: How to get the most benefits
- Follow @misra_amrita @twinklingtina ,@Deepagandhi1 @Mayuri
- Prompts will be announced every Wed 20:00 hrs IST.
- Linky opens on Thursdays 00.00 hours.
- The linky closes the following wednesday 23.55 hours
- Write the post and Link Up with Amrita, Tina, Deepa or Mayuri
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- We share your entries on twitter and other social media platform generously.Who doesn’t like blog promotion?
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
- Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks
- Comment rules: 2 sentences at least 15 words and should be relevant to the main post.
- Use #ThankfulThursdays in your post and share on social media using the same hashtag.
Grab the badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://healthwealthbridge.com " rel="nofollow" title="Healthwealthbridge "><img src="http://healthwealthbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/IMG_20170127_141730.jpg" alt="Healthwealthbridge " style="border: none;" /></a></div>