Who am I?
I am a doctor…and I really love blogging
I am Amrita Misra.I am an ENT and Head neck surgeon
Currently working at a Government Medical College.Wife of a pediatrician and mother of a tricky preschooler.My husband is not only my life partner , he is also my best friend and supporter.
Together we are a team,but ever since I had my baby life has become a relay race.Both of us cope with baby duty,professional duty and household duty in that order!
Often when baby was sleeping I used to surf the Internet, signed up for courses read books,checked my mail up teen times per day and shopped online (loved that , but a tad one-sided hobby) and generally felt life had come to standstill.
I was so….bored.Everything was the same old, same old stuff.Not challenging at all.I discovered blogging.So much to learn, and totally different from whatever I was doing for the majority of my Life! Talk about a challenge and there it was.
I love how blogging ,appears to make the world a better place.
Most blogs which are successful are making money(obviously) , but they all really have amazing content and that is truly inspiring.So many people with different problems,dreams,talents,all are trying to help in their own way .By helping others they are not only improving their karma, but are also striving towards financial Freedom!
The Healthwealthbridge blog is my dream of ‘ Helping in need”
A prescription to keep you out of the doctor’s office.
- I will make you aware about the many of the health issues of today’s life and also give you useful tips to cope better with them.
- Being a mother and doctor I will be telling you all my worries , about the health issues of our family and how I deal with them.
- I will tell you all about what you should keep in mind, to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy and your life running smoothly.
To reach people beyond geographical ,physical and time boundaries is my dream.You may live anywhere but I will be your family doctor who is just an email away.
I grew up in a middle class Bengali family with typical health and money related worries.
From a young age we were quite aware that the only way to the truly free life would be to study very hard and get a good , well paying “permanent” government job.A Postgraduation and job experience later the government job happened.Life is definitely good but I am in search of something more.
Till then I will take you with me on a journey to a more comprehensive approach to your family’s health.Whatever queries and doubts you might have, about the information overload on the internet I will help you with easily digestible info.
We also have a VIP Membership option which is currently free. Our VIP Members may have any queries anything to do with your health and and I will give you
- Answer within 48 hours.
- Watsapp/Skype conversation
- Articles for the topic you want to know about.
- Wholehearted help to the best of my abilities
14 Random Things about me
1) I love to travel,garden ,read and chat with my friends.I am a certified chatterbox.I was regularly scolded in class for talking too much and distracting my neighbour.
2) I am a sporadic cook ,with sudden bursts of inspiration.But I LOVE cooking delicious healthy ,recipes which are quick to make .
3) I am an extrovert and love meeting new people .
4) I did my undergraduate medical training at Calcutta Medical College ,which is one of the oldest in Asia.My friends there were awesome and are still a big part of my life.
5) My Postgraduate training was inot ENT&Head-Neck surgery at Safdarjang Hospital New Delhi.
6) My favorite writers are Enid Blyton,Satyajit Ray,Erle Stanley Gardener and Agatha Christie.
7) If I was not a doctor I would probably be a lawyer like Perry Mason.
8) My favorite thing to do on a day off is to spend time with my family.
9) I dont like it when people complain about their situations in life, but are not willing to do anything about it.
10) I sincerely believe the single most important thing other than Gods grace, which determines success is persistence.
11) My favorite travel destination …mountains.
12) I have a younger sister who is a Geologist and my BFF.
13) I owe every thing I am today to my family who have been with me through thick and thin.
14)My aim in life is to be able to do my small part in making this world a better place for our children. We have to do , what we want to do….what happens is already destined! Only one life to live, let’s make the most out of it.
Want to contact me personally ?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a professional consultation?
You can catch me at Lybrate
Confused about where to start?
You can sign up below for our weekly newsletter ,”The Healthletter“.Its the perfect prescription for a healthy life.
Disclaimer:There are affiliate links on this page.They are marked in blue. At no additional cost to you, I earn a small commission when you buy through these links.I only recommend products based on personal experience and I insist you only make any decision to buy if you feel you need the product, and they will help you in your goals.My relationship with you is more important to me than any money I make through theses sale’s.