Home is where the heart is.This I realized over the ten years of being married and living in seven houses
Every moment of my life is a chance to make a beautiful story.It’s also a chance to be happier.
Three years back one day when I was morosely reading one blog after another I found the inspired room.net.That’s Melissa Michael’s blog and she was just getting ready to launch her new book.
Love the Home you have!
If phone screens could speak it spoke to me.I was part of her launch team and that book changed my life.
It made me realize that I was missing out on making my corner of this earth a cocoon, by fixating on an object.
While I started planning for the future house I made my current shelter a home.I made the balconies my little green spaces.
I made the window gardens, I made built-in look alike to get over the storage crisis.Got our rocking chair and just made life comfortable.
Thank you home for helping me be my most creative and happy place.
My favorite quotes from the book Love the Home you Have
ThankfulThursdays Prompt This week
NovemberThankfulnessChallenge Part 2 :
- Must write on each of the 5 #ThanfulThursday prompts to be eligible.
- Must comment and share both the host’s post.
- Must comment and share 3 of the link ups posts
- Comment on the posts linked up and on the host’s posts with #ThankfulThursdays hashtag.Use the #for social sharing and tag us.(We are repeating this so that you don’t forget)
- Two winners and two gift vouchers are up for grabs.
- A minimum of 10 blog post entries will be deemed necessary for the contest to be validated, so make sure you invite and tag 2 of your friends to enter too!
- Your performance in this competition will have a score which will matter for the next part of the competition too!
- Keep your posts and engagement civil. Adult content/ affiliated links/ derogatory remarks/ hatred towards any religion is not allowed.
- Only posts in the link-up written on the prompt will be eligible for the contest and prize.
- All decisions of the judges are final and will appreciate your cooperation in the matter.Looking forward to your thank you notes this month.Write with a Thankful Heart!
Fill up this form telling us the posts you have commented on and the links to the social share links.(Very important5 step)
By entering this contest you give us(Amrita and Tina) your permission to tag you on social media and email you regarding contest updates, results and more such in the future.
General Rules of linky:(For those who are doing the challenge and those who are not)
Write on the prompt and Link Up.We have a fun new option.
You can submit tweet links and Instagram posts too.(Not for contest)
You can also link up other posts.Just comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.Share using #ThankfulThursdays hashtag.
We deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Prompts will be announced every Wed 20:00 hrs IST
The linky closes the following Wednesday 23.55 hours.