Will it be easy?
Will you have fun? Always!
Will you swim ashore?
This is what I want to tell my younger self, no more a child, not yet an adult.When the only way I knew to keep my mind from drowning, was to read life’s like that and laughter is the best medicine in Reader’s digest.
The secret to staying afloat is simple but difficult. You need to keep on swimming and praying. Sometimes with the tide and sometimes against, but don’t stop. Just as we are winding down with this month, I want to share a few motivational quotes to help, when things look tough!
15 Motivational Quotes To Help You Win
1) Sometimes life gives you lemons with no juice. Use the rind!
2)The only people who succeed are those who try and persist.
3)There’s only one way with negative thinking, that’s down.
4)The people who dream the same dream, are worth fighting for.
5)You will get a lot of choices, the ones you pick will change your life. But let it always be your choice.
6)Negative associations will always have a negative recall. Avoid.
7)Life is a bed of roses and the thorns keep things interesting. Just don’t let them rot.
8)If you can’t read a book, think twice before you write one.
9)The virtual world is just that. Virtual.
10) Grow something which makes a difference to someone. If that someone is you, that’s good too.
11) If people don’t download something which is free, it probably needs rethinking.
12) If the help at home is making roti(Indian bread) you can’t chew, before sacking her, check whether yours are better.
13) The only two thing that’s better than chocolate is writing and walking. Both make me feel wonderful without the guilt-laden calories.
14)It’s interesting to meet old friends. It just makes me convinced that no one really changes.
15)The most important thing in life is not money. But it’s a very close second.
Tell me which one is your favorite in the comments below.