I am an ENT surgeon and a medical teacher.Dedicated to this profession for the last 17 years.
What I must tell you about choosing a career in India
How to choose a career which is right for you?
- You are so good at something that you are financially independent of your parents.
- You are happy doing that thing.
When you choose a course a vocation after your boards focus on these three at the least?
- How far your parents will be supporting your education?
- Do you plan to make a career out of this education?
- What are the prospects for studying this particular course?
- Are you ready for the bottom up learning needed in that particular field of study?
Whom should you talk to?
- Before signing up for any course, talk to the people associated with that branch who have at least five years experience after passing out.
- How are they making their living?
- Senior people in the industry will give you a bird’s eye view of the timeline needed for self-sufficiency.
Branches of Healthcare Industry which is much in demand
- Forensic medicine
- OT technician
- ICU technician
- Speech pathologist
- Blood bank technician
- ECG technician and some more .
- Nursing BSc, MSc,
Check out these resource:
Link up your week 5 posts by clicking the blue button below.(Linky opens on 16th 00.00 hours)
You will find the prompt ideas for this week and the weeks ahead here(Scroll to the bottom).