If you are a one-woman/man business and need help with making flyers and posters, what do you do? You can try Canva, Microsoft word, Microsoft power point or a simple Poster maker from Designcap.
Their simple website interface prevents overwhelm and distraction when you get work done. I love Canva both on my Phone and on the laptop. But sometimes when Canva acts up and I am rushed for time I use the Designcap Poster and flyer maker for making quick promotional creative.
There are many good templates for posters and flyers. You will be spoiled for choice.
Key features of DesignCap:
- Hundreds of poster and flyer templates available.
- Thousands of resources: clipart images, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds for your design needs.
- Fully customizable: You can make your unique poster and flyer. Each of the templates is customizable to the last itty bitty part and your creativity can take wings.
- Convenient and quick: no download or registration required. Since no download or registration needed, you never have to remember the password or sign in.
- Images can be saved as JPG or PNG.
- You are in a dedicated place for designing posters and Flyers, so don’t need to think deeply about how it will look like a poster or flyer! There is no chance of you using the wrong template or size.
Cons of DesignCap Poster & Flyer Maker
You need an internet connection
There is no phone app. I like using both versions of software if they are available to check for comfort and reusing previous work.
Since no registration, it also means your work is not saved on the site.
I couldn’t find an undo button. If it’s there, I don’t know how I missed it.
I could only write on the text box after double clicking. Single clicks don’t work.No walkthrough video for the site. May help first-timers.
Basic flyer and poster maker. I like fully featured sites with more than just the ABC s. But saying that sometimes when bandwidth is an issue Canva can create a major headache. That’s when this can help. Point to note, if it’s a Canva challenger, it has miles to go.
Healthwealthbridge Score :3 /5