RAAZI why do you need to watch it? You need to watch it, to know that its easy to criticize sitting at home. It’s a more difficult job trying to save your countrymen when they have no clue. The countrymen who will never know you and will more likely criticize your actions, on the basis of what they think is right.
I think Raazi should be tax-free. When India is going through a difficult time, we need more movies like this which tells us about many unsung heroes. We need them, but we will never know them or meet them.
Sehmat is not someone you can ever forget. The night she ran a real risk of detection, that’s when she changed forever. The movie keeps you gripped at the edge of your seat. When you feel a protagonists fear, love, anxiety, you know the movie is good. From the first ten minutes of the movie I knew I would be crying throughout the movie.
I also knew Alia Bhatt had crossed a line which few of her contemporaries have. Her fresh face and eyes speak volumes. I also liked her handler and her hubby. Both were outstanding. But what stood out throughout the movie was the restrained performance by the actors which made this movie exceptional.
When I walked out of the theatre, I thought of our lack of awareness about the inner demons faced by our forces, battle on a personal level. As human beings, however, trained you may be, you will struggle with emotional health when it comes to taking lives.
The human battles of an undercover agent are extreme. They are picked because of good judgment, the strength of character, good sense, sincerity, integrity. Then they are told to learn to be an expert liar. If you have lied you know how stressful that can get when you have to remember your lies. Add this to the fear of detection, torture, mutilation and painful death. The life of an undercover agent depends on their exceptional ability to lie.
When the undercover agent returns to family life,she can never share her trauma with those closest. It’s often classified information and at the same time difficult to open wounds which are so fresh.
Normal is lost. Self-identity confused. If you are a good undercover agent you have to be an exceptional liar to survive.
Mental health havoc in undercover agents is a distinct possibility: Questions we need to ask
- What happens to the soul of these special people?
- What happens when they have to submerge themselves with the worst of humanity?
- What happens when they have to kill someone they inadvertently start to like?
- Is it all collateral damage?
- Do they get help?
- Do our undercover agents get the emotional help they so need? #BlogtoPM Click To Tweet
- Do they suffer from dissociation of identity?
- Does their life make them a prisoner of their own minds? Is it the price they pay for the work they do?
- Do they get the psychological help when they return from service?
- Are they taught how to heal themselves?
- Do their family get the help and support they deserve?
Make Raazi tax free. More people need to know the story.
About Raazi the film
Raazi is an Indian thriller directed by Meghna Gulzar and produced by Vineet Jain, Karan Johar, Hiroo Yash Johar and Apoorva Mehta under Dharma Productions. It features Alia Bhatt and Vicky Kaushal in lead roles. The film is adapted from Harinder Sikka’s novel Calling Sehmat, is inspired by real events is about an Indian spy married to a Pakistani military officer during the Indo-Pakistan War of 1971 to fulfill the dying wish of her father.
Have you watched Raazi? Comment below and let me know your thoughts on this.
Super Blogger Academy linky
1)Blogging inspirations: Do we need it?
2)Karnataka Elections: What you can learn (If you write about Politics)
3)A world without Plastic: 5 things you are doing now/or will do
4)Raazi: A movie which everyone must watch!
- Submit one post.
- Comment on all posts.
- Mention the Line I am participating in the #SuperBloggerAcademy Linky party by Healthwealthbridge Dr.Amrita and allaboutthewoman.com Dr.Bushra
By participating in this linky you give Healthwealthridge/Allaboutthewoman/ Supersocialbiz permission to email you when we have helpful information and to give updates about linkups.
Subscribe to Healthwealthbridge/Allaboutthewoman/Supersocialbiz to continue receiving the newsletter full of actionable tips to make Blogging in India easier.
- Share your own post on Twitter with #SuperBloggerAcademy and add your post to the SuperBloggerAcademy Group board.
- Share your friend’s post on the above two platforms.
- Like and RT the posts in the #SuperBloggerAcademy stream as much as possible.