With #Noteban and demonetization completing a month the central government is giving us a bouquet of goodies.
The financial benefits of using digital currency sounds promising.
According top the television broadcast,they include:
- Petrol and diesel 0.75% cheaper if you pay with digital money.
- Rail travellers travelling with tickets cut online will get a free ten lakh accidental insurance .
- Added services in railways will be having up to 5%discount for those paid for digitally.
- Monthly tickets on rails will also have special discounts for those cut online.
- General insurances and life insurance bought and paid for, through their customer portal
This looks good. In psychology terms this is positive reinforcement.
That’s actually great. The more benefits the roll out ,the easier it is for us to keep ourselves motivated. After all money saved is money earned.
I have just one wish .
Banks keep our money safe .Plus we get better interest rates on keeping our money in banks.
Lower rates of EMIs and better security for digital transactions, can make the India story trendsetting.
What’s your take on the recent updates?
Comment below to let me know.
Originally posted 2016-12-08 22:49:13.