#Thankful Thursdays may be late but not over.Thank you, God, for always op for everything plus Amazon Supervalue days
I read an interesting thing about #Aquarian personality on twitter the other day a
Apparently, Aquarian’s have a problem deciding when to step back.Not necessarily when.They just don’t know how not to persist!
Bingo I can blame it on the stars now!
I feel sad, teary and unhappy when I don’t write my rambling thank you notes.
This Thankful Thursdays I have lots to be thankful for.
- I am reading more thanks to the Book reading challenge 2018
- I am saving more money by keeping my ears and eyes peeled for the Amazon sales.
- Also today the #Budget2018 has excellent provisions for making Universal healthcare a reality.It’s early days yet but I am hopeful.
This Thursday I am happy that I am a speed reader and I love gobbling up books.This year I have promised myself that I will not only read more but also write reviews and share reviews in various ways so that I can share my takeaways of book with readers .
What I read this week:
The last 7 days I have read, completed and reviewed on Amazon.in and Amazon.com
The Strange Ways of Providence In My Life : An Amazing WW2 Survival Story ( Holocaust book memoirs)
$950 Million in 40 Minutes
An ad in the paper
Dreamtalking: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Film Talk to Her (Spanish: Hable con ella)
The lost Bible
White House in Gray City
Three Minutes of Eternity
The ones which I hyperlinked I liked more than the others so feel free to check them out.
I am thankful that Amazons SUPER VALUE DAY IS BACK(1-3 Feb) are back.I try to get all my regular needs household products quickly on these days as they have the best deals.
Why I do that ?
- Saves me irritation of visiting a store and wasting my time in ques with a 5 year old and 1000 questions,
- I get cash back !This time it’s Rs 1200 for ICICI bank customers .Yipee!
- The discount on household products are amazing.
- I stock up on the kitchen essentials , household supplies , tea, coffee, pantry essentials every month.Trusted brands great money saver and bigger time saver .Every minute counts!
Also my hubby just broke his Sunglass.Amazon is giving 30% – 80% OFF SUNGLASSES SALE will keep my gifting within budget and with Valentine’s day coming up its perfect.I want a Samsung Galaxy A8+ !It has an incredible offer of Rs.1,500 Instant Discount .Offer Valid on ICICI Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Credit Card EMI (Offer valid 1st to 28th Feb)I just need him to read his post .
Shopping for hubby done .
What else ?
Oh yes my daughter is having her final exams (she is 5 so its more like exam party .She goes to school for 1 hour, writes her paper, about which she has no memeory afterwards .Comes home early, starts playing ,drawing dancing cuddline.Mommy getting little work done.
When I feel the stress , I stop everything and water the plants or doodle with her .
I was thinking the other day how fun things become work when you have too much on your plate .Have you ever felt that way?
That’s why this weekend I plan to carry out Amy Porterfield’s method of making a content calender for 6 month with plenty of white spaces so that when work gets too busy I can still breathe.
Are you breathing?
Comment about what made you Thankful this week.