Before we begin please ensure that you have subscribed to our blogs.
Any person in association with the # SuperBloggerChallenge2018, in any way tries to disrupt the challenge by acts of omission, commission is at risk of being eliminated or marks deducted without being informed.
Instacuppa along with Supersocialbiz is the only brand being associated with this challenge.No other brand promotion or association is being done by Dr.Bushra and Dr.Amrita.Any others such requests by challengers or people in association with the challenge may be deemed to be personal & without explicit permission and SuperBloggerChallenge2018 takes no responsibility for it. Any action on the part of the challengers, in that case, is strictly according to own will and in no way affects the results of the challenge.
Now comes the fun part! Read carefully. It’s a bit long .It is long but it’s necessary )
Super Blogger Challenge 2019 Rules & T&C’s
Before we begin please ensure that you have subscribed to our blogs.
Any changes to the rules may be made at the discretion of the hosts and their decisions will be final. No litigation is allowed regarding the nature of challenge or its results.
Now comes the fun part.
The Participants of the SuperBloggerChallenge2019 should meet the following terms and conditions in order to qualify for the SuperBloggerChallenge2019 winners.
Rules & Regulations for Participation
PART A: Writing
- Each Participant has to write a Blog post Every week on their respective blogs.
- Choose a topic given or Write as per your wish.
- Participant has to include #SuperBloggerChallenge #Instacuppa in their Title.
- Participant has to share their post on social media channel using hashtag #SuperBloggerChallenge #Instacuppa (Sharing on Twitter, Facebook is compulsory, more the merrier)
- Participants have to add this mandatory note at the end of the article: “Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.”
- The word count of the blog post should be more than 350 words.
- Writing weekly blog posts is compulsory to qualify for the finalists of SuperBloggerChallenge. May the best wins.
Part B: Commenting & Sharing
- Participants have to Read, Comment & Share (Minimum 15 words comment) on the Both the Hosts Blogpost present in the linky(At the top).
- They can read more or less other blog posts depending on their comfort level, more the merrier. We believe in community building and growing together.
- Sharing all the blog post of the weekly linky using hashtag #SuperBloggerChallenge #Instacuppa is compulsory on twitter.
Part C: Activity
- Participants will receive weekly activities which they have to complete on weekly basis only.
- Duration of SuperBloggerChallenge 2019 is 4 weeks that is from 12.01AM IST on 7th February 2019 to 11:59 PM IST on 7th March 2019.
- If the blog posts do not pass plagiarism test, SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts at its sole discretion can disqualify the entry without any prior intimation.
- Adding the note as mentioned in the Rules & Regulations and hashtagging is mandatory at the end of the submitted article.
- You have to follow hosts & sponsors across all social media channels
- Ensure your blog post remains public in social media.
- Participants indulging in hate speech, abuses or Bullying will be disqualified without prior notice.
- The winner would be declared after 45 days of the closing SuperBloggerChallenge.
- The decision on the selection of winners will be final and binding.
- You agree that you are entering the contest on your own accord and consent and neither SuperBloggerChallenge nor any of its affiliates, associates, parent or subsidiaries, representatives or their officers have given any representation or assurance of any form, other than the terms mentioned herein.
- Read the T&C thoroughly before participating.
- The winner must share the following information with Healthwealthbridge, All About The woman blog team.
- Valid mailing address
- Phone number
- Identity proof.
Part A: Selection Criteria of Winners for SuperBloggerChallenge
Winners will be selected on the Total Marks Gained in 4 weeks SuperBloggerChallenge Performance. It will be calculated under the following criteria:
- a) Blog Posts
- b) Social Media Participation
- c) Weekly Reading
- d) Activity Performance
- e) Bonus Marks
Total Prize amount of vouchers for SuperBloggerChallenge will increase or decrease depending on overall performance and content quality.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to win the SuperBloggerChallenge., participants shall have attained the age of 18 years and be resident of India.
- Any costs or liability associated with accessing or uploading the Challenge material on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and blog in connection with the Challenge will lie with the contestant.
- SuperBloggerChallenge., and/or its affiliates associates, parent or subsidiaries, representatives or their officers thereof shall not be liable for any internet network related problems that may be experienced by the contestants including any bugs/viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility or liability, therefore, for any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts in selecting the winners would be final and binding on all contestants. SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts shall not be liable in any way for any claim, clarification, challenge, dispute, explanation whatsoever arising from or in connection with this contest.
- The prize cannot be returned, exchanged for money or transferred to a second person
- SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts holds the right and authority to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or modify the Challenge at any time without further explanation and reserves the right to amend the rules, if necessary to protect the sanctity and fair play, without prior notice or liability.
- SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts shall not be held liable for any delay in Challenge because of any reasons beyond its control.
- This SuperBloggerChallenge cannot be clubbed with any other schemes, offers, contest, launched by SuperBloggerChallenge in future nor it is transferable.
- SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, inquiries on the manner of conduct of the selection process and the contest itself from any party whatsoever.
- SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or tampered with the entry process; and (b) to decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected in the event any entrant is disqualified from the challenge.
- In the case of ‘Plagiarism content’, SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts holds the authority to declare a contesting user as banned.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Personal information of the contestants is collected for purposes of including the contestants in the SuperBloggerChallenge. If the personal information requested is not provided, the contestant may not participate in the SuperBloggerChallenge.
- By participating in the SuperBloggerChallenge, each contestant acknowledges that the purpose for collection of contestants personal information is to enableSuperBloggerChallenge and its affiliates to use such information to assist SuperBloggerChallenge improve its goods and services and to contact the contestants in future with information on special offers or provide contestants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, e-mail, telephone & other electronic messages.
- Disputes, if any, in respect of the SuperBloggerChallengeHosts, should be sent in writing to SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Lakhimpur-Kheri. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SuperBloggerChallenge.
- Your participation in the SuperBloggerChallenge Hosts will be construed as acceptable to all the above state points.