My third book 7 Blogging Challenges for a Successful Blog will release today. It will be available for download at the Blogchatter platform. Here is a preview of what you can expect.
My Blog has 500 plus Blog posts. I have been blogging for three and a half years. All this did not happen in one day or even one year. There were more challenges which I did in between. But none that tested my patience, persistence and pushed my limits so far. There is something about belonging to a community which helps many people do more than they could ever achieve. It’s the energy of the collective the positive vibes being attracted or just the Universe letting us enjoy yourself. Whatever it is you do feel compelled to finish the project you never thought possible.
This e-book is a thank you to Blogchatter who has helped make so many dreams come true. Writing, Blogging can be a cathartic experience and will be a lonely job. Because at the end of the day. You have to write.No one else will write the words you can write.
The power of the words can be seen to spread far and wide. The best part even celebrities co-author books to set up their expertise in unchartred territories.
Why do you think they do that?
Books in any form have a way of reaching an audience which you never thought reachable. Is it because even in this world seeking quick attention, a book provides a good way of diving deep into a topic or quickly getting an overview.
This Ebook is a guide to all the Blogging challenges that have helped me in my writing journey. Hope you can take up a few challenges too. Get this download of 30 Awesome Blog post ideas free now! Just enter your email address below.
What can you expect from the Book?
- Why Should You take up Blogging Challenges?. 5
- Blogging Challenges what I like: 5
- 7 Blogging Challenges for a Successful Blog. 6
- My Friend Alexa: Does Alexa Rank help?. 8
- What can you expect from the #MyfriendAlexa campaign?. 8
- What can you do to keep your Alexa low?. 8
- Daily Blogging with Daily Chatter. 10
- Super tip to Brainstorm ideas to write about: 10
- What I could have done better?. 10
- How am I making those Blog posts better?. 10
- A to Z Challenge :The Holy Grail of Blogging Challenges. 13
- Interesting realizations. 13
- Should you attempt A to Z Challenge?. 13
- Blogchatter EBook Festival 14
- I will tell few things about self-publishing. 14
- What you will get when you take part in Blogchatter E book ?. 14
- FAQ About Blogchatter Ebooks and Kindle Books: 15
- Super Blogger Challenge :What,why and how.. 16
- What I learned?. 16
- What we launched ?. 16
- Blogchatter Projects: Entrepreneurship and social media promotion, what gives best ROI?. 17
- But which 20 % is helping you most? Do you know?. 17
- Questions you must ask yourself. 17
- Community Building: How being social is great for your blog. 18
- 11 Habits of a Successful Blogger. 19
Why Should You take up Blogging Challenges?
Blogging and writing take up a lot of time and energy. When you are just starting it’s important you have a plan. The most important plan is to write regularly. But writing is a lonely job and the early years are tough. If you don’t know whether anyone is reading you can get disheartened. Since we are all writers at heart, we need inspiration and support. This contest page will have updates on all the writing and blogging events happening that we can curate.
Blogging Challenges what I like:
1) It’s fun to challenge yourself to grow
2) You form a habit of writing, which is most important. Habits are not made overnight.
3) You have a social circle of writers and bloggers who understand you.
4) You earn prize money, exposure all of which will help your blog grow.
5) You learn that you are not alone in this writing world.
7 Blogging Challenges for a Successful Blog
Challenges which changed my Life
- Half Marathon Daily Chatter
- My friend Alexa
- Daily chatter 30 days
- Ultimate Blogging challenge
- A to Z with Blogchatter
- Blogchatter EBooks
- Super Blogger Challenge 2018
I found Blogchatter by a happy accident on Twitter.I have forgotten the how, when. What. What I do remember is the #Blogchatter Twitter chat and how I signed up for my first day blogging content with Blogchatter.D aily Blogging daily writing discipline whatever you call it, it’s tough.It’s easier to do your laundry than write Its easier to give your house a spring cleaning than edit.
But when I signed up for the challenge I had nothing to lose. It was me and my Blog. A few people knew I was writing on my Blog trying to make health info easy to digest, but can you Blog daily health info?
Microblogging health stuff is easier but detailed writing on a health Blog by a single author Blog is not work for the faint-hearted.
My Friend Alexa: Does Alexa Rank help?
Now Alexa is a tough topic.Some people call it extinct.S ome say it’s a gimmick and many are passionate.F rom my two years of fiddling with Alexa, I found that the Alexa rank may show only 1% of your website traffic.Y our traffic may be much more than what your Alexa Rank predicts. It’s a reflection of the traffic you receive from people with the Alexa extension on their browser.N ow only Bloggers and webmasters use this extension.So Alexa, in fact, is said to predict the percentage of traffic you receive from your audience amongst Bloggers and webmasters.
This is useful if you also write content aimed at that Particular audience group.There’s no harm in doing that since traffic is always good news.
What can you expect from the #MyfriendAlexa campaign?
- Habit of writing
- Learning to speed read
- Learning to use social media effectively.The power of community.
- The effect of Twitter Chats.
- The fun of twitter chatting with people on a similar wavelength
After all, Twitter is a social media with a thinking head. You can put a filter on your pictures, but your tweets show who you are more than you can imagine.
- You will learn about how to make your Blog stats numbers help you make your blog better for your reader. The numbers which matter.
- Blogging by number is important. It is part of the answer to make a successful blog but not the entire answer.
What makes a successful Blog is as simple and as complicated as what makes successful people.
What happens to your Alexa when you don’t write or read regularly? It shoots back up again.
For Alexa lower is better.