I got this post idea from Amber over at Airing my Laundry
I think she got it from Glamour magazine. Some days you need to say this to yourself.
For me it’s today.
..if you finished up the chocolate.
Hey, it’s okay if you ordered dinner from outside and don’t want to cook.
If you are not in a mood to work.
If your nail polish is chipped.
If you are feeling sad.It happens to all of us.
When the only creative thing you want to do is daydream.
If you are in a mood for telling the truth to unlikely people.Just be careful it’s not your landlord or your boss.
Hey, it’s okay if it’s raining and you don’t want to go out.Just find some really good truthful reason and skip it!
If you are not anyone’s favorite.You are still your own favorite.
Hey, it’s okay, you just came back from a holiday and want to plan the next.I do it each time.
If writing makes you happy, even if it makes little sense sometimes.
Hey, its okay if the #Basirhat mob violence makes you feel like bawling.It happens to all of us.If you don’t understand why don’t feel weird, I don’t understand either.
Hey, it’s okay if you really want your digital empire and the only thing that got done today was a hey its okay post!
My favorite being kind to yourself quotesLow self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on. Maxwell Maltz Click To Tweet
Our self-respect tracks our choices. Every time we act in harmony with our authentic self and our heart, we earn our respect. It is that simple. Every choice matters.
Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Howard Washington Thurman
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.”
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
- When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.”
Jean Shinoda Bolen
- Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.-Carl Gustav Jung Click To Tweet
- When you love yourself, will find it easy to love others because you cannot give what you don’t have.”
Gift Gugu Mona
- Whatever you did today is enough. Whatever you felt today is valid. Whatever you thought today isn’t to be judged. Repeat the above each day.”