When life gives you bitter gourd? Will you be grateful?
What of God gives you more bitter gourd, then?Sounds like a trick question.
But it’s not.Find the one thing about the experience which may have helped you.Most of the time you will find something to be grateful.
I have to honest here, even when I write Thankful Thursdays I may not be feeling all happy and cheerful.But I still write.One big reason for this is it always makes me feel better.
I try to focus on the good parts and ignore the weird stuff.
But today I will tell you first about the things which irritated me this week, then why I am thankful.Let’s keep it real life is not easy.
Two things which are very upsetting!
The air in Kolkata and suburbs in West Bengal is worse than that in Delhi!
Shocked?I was too. Poisoning ourselves with every breath makes this an unequal battle with air purifiers.The only thing which can help us now is massive reforestation.
The sound pollution level in my town is abysmal.I live on the first floor of an apartment complex in a small town and the noise level is bad!
I want a Bose. It has active noise canceling mechanism!But its expensive.Loud noise is bad for the ear and nervous system.So what am I doing?
- Practicing mind control and diversion.Struggling with this,
- Using a regular earphone as a physical blocker to loud noise.It blocks up to 20-decibel noise.
- Praying I get it soon magically or as a Vday gift!
Why am I Thankful this week?
Now enough of the weird news let me tell you all about what was wonderful.
- I am thankful my daughter’s exams are over.
- I am thankful I have a 6th birthday party to plan.
- I am planning my spring balcony garden.
- I am cuddling, gardening and doodling.
- I am reading a lot of books.I reviewing several wonderful courses.
- I am planning the Superbloggerschallenge with two friends.
Listen to the audio below to know why we are doing the Superblogging challenge and then register here