I went to Goa in March.Loved the sea, people, food everything.
In Kolkata, there was few scope for authentic Goan cuisine.But worry no more. The “Ai Saiba!!” Goan and Portuguese Food Fest is coming up and you have till 5th August to book your seat.
If you have heard of exotic pop up restaurants, then you will know what to expect here.Great food, fun and real people who bond over their love of authentic cuisines and warm hospitality.
What you should know about
- It is organized by Ashvamedh is a food centric event management and catering company.
- Trying to bring in new and lesser available cuisines in Kolkata
- Starting with Goan food on 6th Aug, for celebrating Rakshabandhan and friendship day.
- All bookings will be accepted until 5th. Tickets are being issued for the event. Call, pay and collect the tickets.
- No walk ins during the fest.
- Ai Saiba will revolve around authentic Goan and Portuguese-Goan cuisine.
- There will be table singers
8.Interactive activities among the guests will be part of the fun.
- Fresh, fun and homely ambiance
- Recreation of old Goan home ambiance, relaxed and fancy-free.
- Limited seats. No overcrowding.
- Rs 1000/head
- Rs 650/kid (5 yrs to 9 Yrs)
- Below 5 yrs no charge, abv 9 yrs full charge
- Group of 3+ heads Rs 900/head