Ways to say thank you thankfulness is an interesting habit.Yes, it is a habit.One which is in its 26 weeks for me.If you read 21 days to forming a good habit, you will realize, I have taken this to 26 weeks.That’s almost 6 months of thankfulness. yes to the girl game of thorn full-service day girl gang of thankful
Loads of gratefulness to the GirlGang off Thankful Thursdays and all those who write with us.Without you nothing would be fun or meaningful.It would be impossible at worst and boring at best.
There is a rule the universe follows:
When you want something say Thank you
Thank you, God,
For Giving me my health
A roof over my head
And this miracle call writing!
Two and a half years back I didn’t know I wanted to write. Had never heard of blogs.Yes really.I had my head stuck inside medical books and story books.Then I found The inspired room blog.The rest, as they say, is history.
But since then I have come a long way. The only way to be blessed is to say thank you.
I have found 3 ways to say thank you
- I do everything in my power to express my thankfulness. Through words and deeds, directly and/or indirectly.
- Keeping that feeling of thankfulness in my heart and that special person in my prayers ,always.I never underestimate the power of prayers.When you really pray hard, you send positive energy from the ether towards that person’s life.Concentration is needed for this and mindfulness helps. It is the strength of your mind, which can create miracles.
- By taking forward the action which made me say thank you in the first place.Because what goes around needs to come around.
How do you say thank you? Comment below to let me know.
Writing this for today’s prompt on #Thankful Thursdays
Prompt this week
3 Ways to say Thank You
Winner this week is Shivi Chinnappa who blogs at https://scribblingjournal.wordpress.com/
Look what Shivi said on winning!This definitely made us very happy.
What a wonderful reason to celebrate!!My first appreciation after 2 mnths of blogging.Thanks 2 the wonderful women Tribe. U guys made my day https://t.co/uGhhM8ZbAQ
— Shivi Chinnappa (@Shivichinnappa) May 17, 2017
The amazing #ThankfulThursdays Girl gang.
RULES OF THE LINKY
Write on the prompt and Link Up. You can also link up other posts.Just comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
We deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Blog hops: How to get the most benefits
- Follow @misra_amrita @twinklingtina ,@Deepagandhi1 @Mayuri6 on twitter
- Prompts will be announced every Wed 20:00 hrs IST
- Linky opens on Thursdays 00.00 hours.
- The linky closes the following Wednesday 23.55 hours
- Write the post and Link Up with Amrita, Tina, Deepa or Mayuri
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- We share your entries on twitter and other social media platform generously.Who doesn’t like blog promotion?
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
- Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks
- Comment rules: 2 sentences at least 15 words and should be relevant to the main post.
- Use #ThankfulThursdays in your post and share on social media using the same hashtag.
Grab the badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://healthwealthbridge.com " rel="nofollow" title="Healthwealthbridge "><img src="//i0.wp.com/healthwealthbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/IMG_20170127_141730.jpg" alt="Healthwealthbridge " style="border: none;" /></a></div>
Originally posted 2017-05-18 00:00:19.