Its official , #Thankul Thursdays is now officially a habit.If you have read about 21 days to a habit, then you know I have written 22 thankfulness posts.Mayuri our resident idea generator and Tina are both veterans at A toZ April challenge.They very smartly made a short quick list of prompts, which will be a breeze to write even with the madness of an E post coming up tomorrow.
Prompt this week
Tea or Coffee?Why are you thankful for your favourite beverage?
Yes, I love my tea , its like my best friend for life.When I travel I miss having tea my way.Luckily green tea sachet, make having my cup of this beverage easy, anywhere.Not so with my favourite gingery milky chai!
On the way from Bhuvaneshwar airport towards Puri, I had one of the most delicious chai while travelling.The stall owner charged a humble fifteen rupees and also had the sweet and slightly nankeen (salty) local cookie as an accompaniment.Living outside Kolkata I miss the Maharani tea stall trademark “special cha”.
Enough of nostalgia.My list of reasons for thankfulness for my tea are:
Green tea tastes great.
Its super healthy being packed full of flavonoids and catechins.Making its antioxidant properties well known.
I drink my morning cup guilt free.
I am avoiding the milk and sugar , tea ?thus calories are easier to control.I indulge when I am having a break.
Have you read about my affair with tea?Comment below to let me know .
All through April, we are encouraging all those who write #A to Z challenge to link up their A to Z posts with our linky.But we will also have prompts for you.Linky helps us keep our favourite reading list organised and helps maintain reading habits even when things are a little crazy.
Your #ThankfulThursdays hosts
Our #ThankfulThursdays winner for week 22 is Ishieta of isheeriashealingcircles.com
Isheeria’s Healing Circles is about helping people design and live happy & fulfilling lives with the help of Reiki Healing, Numerology, Astrology, Feng Shui and Tarot Readings, among other Esoteric Arts and Healing methods.Ishieta is the brain & energy behind this & has been practising for over a decade.
She is a published Author of a book on Numerology called: Numerology – The Power of Numbers. And is working on her second book. Ishieta shares her love for words, healing and helping at http://isheeriashealingcircles.com/ The book is available on Amazon.
— Amrita Basu (Misra) (@misra_amrita) April 5, 2017
RULES OF THE LINKY
Write on the prompt and Link Up. You can link up any A to Z related post in this linky.You can also link up other posts.Just comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
I deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Blog hops: How to get the most benefits
- Follow @misra_amrita @twinklingtina ,@Deepagandhi1 @Mayuri
- Prompts will be announced every Wed 20:00 hrs IST.
- Write the post and Link Up with Amrita, Tina, Deepa or Mayuri
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- We share your entries on twitter and other social media platform generously.Who doesn’t like blog promotion?
- Read, comment, share on the host and co-hosts posts and at least two more posts linked in the party.
- Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks
- Comment rules: 2 sentences at least 15 words and should be relevant to the main post.
- Use #ThankfulThursdays in your post and share on social media using the same hashtag.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
Grab the badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://healthwealthbridge.com " rel="nofollow" title="Healthwealthbridge "><img src="//i0.wp.com/healthwealthbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/IMG_20170127_141730.jpg" alt="Healthwealthbridge " style="border: none;" /></a></div>