The best part about running contests is the fun we have brainstorming.Some things work out, some don’t.In the end, we learn.
Last week we ran into a little problem explaining the rules of the contest.So this week when you submit your post through the blue button at the end of this post.Don’t forget to click on the Rafflecopter button to add up your points.
Rafflecopter is a cool tool to launch your blog giveaways and contests.Best part they have interesting tips to make your giveaway work.
This week’s prompt:
#MMM week 2 #Contest question.
5Best resorts in and around your city !
#MMM week 2 #Contest question. 5Best resorts in and around your city ! Write ,link up & enter… Click To Tweet
We have simple rules.
RULES OF LINKY
Comment on this post and cohosts post
You can write a post prompt or link up your new post in the linky.
We share and visit each blogger who links up.
This is not just a blog hop.This is a journey.
That’s a total of at least 4 posts we want you to give some love.
Write the post and Link Up with Amrita or Deepa.
Copy the badge code and put it at the end of your post.
- Follow on Twitter @Deepagandhi1 & @misra_amrita
- Use #Mondaymommymoments or #MMM in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- By Joining the linky you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
- Did you know reading blogs makes your Alexa better?
- We deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
- Prompts will be announced every Sunday at 21.00 hrs IST.Linky opens till Sunday 21.00 hours.We always visit the blogs and promote them as much as possible.It’s like your own blog promo.What’s not to love?
- We share your entries on twitter and other social media platforms generously. Who doesn’t like blog promotion?
Mothers Day Contest
Share with us your thoughts on the topic-
week 1 :
- The most beautiful part of being a mom / Salute to mother hood
- or 10 Best mothers day gift ideas .
- Submit as personal experiences, short stories, or poems.
- Having a blog is not mandatory.If you don’t have a blog, e-mail us your entries firstname.lastname@example.org or deepagandhi1 @gmail.com and we will post on our blogs with your authorship
- All entries must be within 350-500 words.
- All poetry entries should be more than three stanzas.
- Subscribe to both our blogs like & follow the Facebook pages too.
- Your work should be original. Don’t get bitten by too much inspiration that your work fails the plagiarism checker.We know you can do it.
- All entries should be sent on or before 31st M May 2017.So HURRY!
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- Share your entries on social medias and tag 3 friends.
Winners will be chosen by a special judge on the following basis1. Follow all rules2. Content3. Tag 3 friends#Mothersday2017 #contest 3 things to win.Write ,link up & follow rules.4 prizes! #MMM Click To Tweet