I love surfing Pinterest for pretty journal pages.While my blog journal is handy and makes it easy for me to organize stuff , I was looking for something to inspire my creativity.There’s a saying
If you can dream it can be #HWB Click To Tweet
If you can dream it can be
(Disclaimer: I received a free journal from Matrika.I loved it so much I had to review it for you.All opinions are strictly mine)
I was searching for an affordable and pretty journal, which made me happy.Guess what?Matrika’s had the perfect journal for nourishing my creative soul.They have the butterfly(to dream), dragonfly(to fly ), feather (to write) and the fish (to glide.I wanted the feather!
The cover is a muted rose shade with beautiful screen printed golden feather on it.The golden polka dots all over the cover is like a sprinkling of fairy dust.There’s a beautiful feminine typography with the word write written along the upper border of the feather
It is pretty and inviting.Everytime you open it, you will lightly stroke the feather almost expecting a raised edge, but getting a smooth satiny feel instead.
Matrika’s Journal: What it will help you with
- It is perfect for writing down your stories.
- For doodling.
- For updating your travel bucket list.
- For making a daily to-do list.
- For practicing mindfulness with the coloring pages.
- The adorable back pouch is perfect for putting your important paper scraps or anything which might have your ideas jotted down.
Special features of the Creative Woman’s Journal
- Special Cover Material of excellent quality and finish
- Screen Printed
- Hard Bound.
- Round Back & Round Corner.
- Creative Single Colour Inner.
- Natural Shade Paper with lovely texture
- Satin Page Maker.
- 8 Adult Colouring Pages.
- Stickers for Creative Writing.
- A pouch on Back Cover
- Elastic for Safely keeping all the bits and pieces together.
- Pen Holder.
- Affordable price
- (Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in the next part of the post.That means if you do click on a link and buy something I will get a small commission.This in no way affects the product price for you.I recommend only products I personally use and love.Your help and support is a big part of how I maintain this website.All help is deeply appreciated.You can tweet what you bought tagging me.I will always respond.)
How to tap into the creative woman inside you?
Doodle on the Matrika’s doodle pages.
Write down your dream sequences which you recollect the first thing in the morning
Get organized: Clutter can suffocate creativity .Give away stuff and see how creativity flows in.
Collect creative images you admire online on Pinterest.It may be pictures home decor stuff DIY anything.Seeing decor pictures on Houzz is a favorite way for me to unwind.
Self-discipline: This one is a no-brainer. I may be talented lucky anything.If I don’t practice discipline and harness the power of habits my success has a high risk of being short-lived.
Get close to nature. Personally, I have experienced the creative touch of nature.I have two theories about it.Hear me out, please.The first one has a lot of research done already.It’s about the Probiotics present everywhere.Apparently, they are present everywhere in nature.When you work in a garden, balcony garden, even for few moments in a day, the probiotic organisms enter through the air coat your skin surface.This seems to inspire creativity.Sounds batty!Whatever nature inspires.
If you have heard of Dr.Jagdish Chandra Bose, then this second theory is easier.Plants can feel.It is scientifically proved.In the movie Avatar, you saw the wisdom from a tree which the people could tap into.That I feel can be pretty awesome if we could learn to use.
Any Cons of the journal?
Well, it depends.If it’s a basic journal you want, the doodling pages, stickers and coloring pages may look like a waste.In that case, the price may not appear attractive.
But overall I loved it and you would too if you are reading this post.
Originally posted 2017-05-25 00:03:44.