I didn’t think I could write a Gratitude circle April post.I almost didn’t.Then Mayuri reminded me and I rushed to write.So much to say, so little time, but overall a sense of calm.The calm you feel when you win a personal battle.The biggest adventure is truly that of self-discovery, trying to make yourself better every day.I wrote hardly 4 articles in March 2016 and 35 articles in April 2017.That’s an interesting journey, right?
April was unbelievable.I have written more than I thought possible.Mad struggle with professional duty, strange situation of terror all over the world and still I wrote.My life has turned 360 degrees and I had to let go of another relationship.Still, I wrote.
My home has been delayed somewhat .but in the middle of all this, I am grateful.
- Grateful for my health and that of my family.
- Grateful for the army soldiers, BSF jawans who protect our borders and let me sleep at night.What are doors and houses when people can blow off armored trucks?Today the news is full of the horrors of decapitation of soldiers by Pakistan forces in a cross-border terrorism.Totally ignoring the Geneva convention, this horror makes me wonder, why?My heart goes out to the families these soldiers leave behind.They guard us with their lives.The least I can do is have them in my prayers.
- Grateful for my garden, which is the easiest way I can get into my zen mode without random thoughts in my head.
- Grateful I found wonderful friends blogging who helped make Nutrition: Fruits #AtoZ doable .
- Grateful for my hubby, who loves me with all my faults and never stops encouraging me.
Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.
Linking up with Vidya Devi Surya’s Gratitude circle Hop.
Linking up With #Quotedstories by Upasana & Rohan.