Today I will tell you about the one dream all bloggers have .Writing a book.I want to write books too.Not one many.Main problem is starting. Plus I want to learn the steps .Just like I learnt blogging ,I want to know the inside and outside of writing a book.
(Disclaimer :Affiliate link)
- Not being ready and praying.
- Getting ready and praying
Blog to Book by P.R.Newton is useful if you have never researched self publishing.
But it’s not a step by step guide.Many people will tell you to take a bunch of your old posts and publish them on Kindle.But did you know that’s not allowed by Amazon.
That is ,you can’t have more than 10% of your book available for free anywhere. But your blog can be a golden tool to find the topic which your audience likes.
It can build your brand.
It can bring in a whole new audience for your writings.
It can be a value-added feature for your followers.
- A great income stream
Pros of the book :
- Gives you quick tips to get started with put the overwhelm
- An honest reality check about self publishing.
- Useful tips for writers who want to DIY the process.
- Amazon hacks to help.
- Motivational reading if you have been dilly dallying writing the first book (like me)
- Like everything much of it is not new .
- You may have read it before.
- The book is also sadly deficient in details needed to pin point a winning topic (maybe that’s still not known
How will you find a topic to write about ?