Today on my blog I am featuring Amy Lynn Andrews a mompreneur who inspires and helps.Why do I admire her?Why am I thankful that I found her blog two years back?I wouldn’t have come this far without all her help.
I have a long list.The first time I wrote about her was on my one year blogging anniversary when I was lucky to have her Knowtbook gifted to me.Till now its the most updated and easy to navigate blogging resource I use.
Why I adore Amy?
1)She walks the talk.
2)She tells us about making money and shows us how she does it with full disclaimers.
3)I have learned everything from her blog.Plus her blog has a woman’s voice, who knows all women don’t have the tech bone in their body.
Until I read her blog I was afraid of doing anything, except write on my blog.The ways she explains the backend nitty gritty of blogs, you will get rid of all your worries.
A mother to two sons, Amy has lived and worked in Africa and knows the pains of a developing country.The empathy she shows to perfect strangers is also the reason she is successful.Do what you like and forget the rest.
Lessons I learned from Amy
- Everything blogging till date.
- Do what you like and forget the rest.
- If you love a team .Work with one.If you like solo do it alone.
- Important point is to be professional and kind.Always growing towards light .
Why you should sign up for Amy’s Useletter
- If you want to let your blog support itself, you should find the right teacher.
- Amy gives you a heads up for great offers and good things which you need to know when you are managing your blog
- She keeps it real with no weird promises about one month to one million traffic!Maybe that happens.Lets hope that happens.But until there’s a blueprint to follow and which can be followed to mirror results, people can get discouraged very fast!
There are many blogs out there.If you are a blogger you will be regularly making the rounds to learn.But Amy’s blog is like home.Her Knowtbook is like the Faraway tree.It always makes me happy.
Today I want to tell you if you have a dream to blog with passion and make something out of it, don’t forget to visit Amy’s blog amylynnandrews.com
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words #6 #writetribe #writingbravely #festivalofwords