Will you lose weight?
Will you become leaner?
Will you become stronger ?
Will you look great and feel awesome?
The Myths about strength training
- Lifting heavy weights will make you bulky.
- It’s bad for your joints
- When you have muscle, if you stop lifting it will become fat.
- You will lose your femininity.
Weight lifting does none of this.
What does it do?
10 Truths about strength training for women :
- Make you stronger
- Make you healthier.
- Make you toned.
- Helps you lose weight even when you are not exercising.
- Boosts your BMR
- Quick way to get rid of your blues and increase endorphins .
- Helps control attacks of anxiety depression and mood swings
- Decreases stress
- Sleep quality improved
- Stronger heart
Should men and women lift different weights?
So why do women heavy lifters looks so big?
Start lifting heavy weights .Lift everything. The stronger you are the better you will feel.The more confident you will be.
But it’s important to talk to your brain.Because exercise has a lot to do with your mind. What makes you happy?
Are you ready to make a change be stronger?
Have you signed up for my FITNESS CHALLENGE?
Sign up now
Tell me , do you do like strength training .Comment below and let me know.