I like learning from other people’s wisdom.That’s a quicker way to get where I want to go.Life is too short to have a trial and error for everything.This is where Bhanu Arora’s book 10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness is perfect.
Style of writing: It’s a book written in a style like The Go Giver.There are life stories which are engaging while not being preachy.This is followed by observations of the author and then take away points at the end of each chapter.Perfect format.The book’s introduction is in the same style, where the author’s intention behind writing the book is revealed.
He also gives us a quick walk-through of how to use the book to find happiness inside.
Basic theme of the book 10 Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness
10 Things you can follow in your day to day life both personal and professional(both are heavily interlinked)to live happier.
Knowledge tidbits I loved :
- If you want to be happy, you have to first find out about you.Seeking self-knowledge is the first step for being happiness
- Try to recollect your childhood.This may help you understand your adult conditioning.Excellent advice.
- Surround yourself with supportive positive people.
- Positive environment helps in self-improvement
- Always be alert for your own well-being.
- Always have adequate information from reliable sources.
- Gossip is not necessarily negative.It gives us valuable information about nature and lack of workability.It helps to weed out untrustworthy people.This Is an interesting insight.
- You need to help others who dream
- A healthy marriage helps you live happier.
What you do, how you think, who you have around, are all factors which influence your physical, mental and emotional state.This is the framework on which you build your happiness.
Affiliate Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post.If you do click on these, at no extra cost to you, I will receive a small commission which helps support this blog. I only recommend books I have read and liked.
Get the book here.
About the Author
Bhanu Arora is a banker by profession and a passionate writer.This book is his debut book.He has also written a few short stories in the past that can be found on his blog bhanuarora.com.His other passions are traveling music, movies, and food that inspire him to write.
Some people are born happy, and we often meet them in our daily lives. The same can be true for every human on this earth. Souls are born humble but are stressed by society. One of the primary sources of unhappiness is the existence of adverse individuals in our life. Remove them, and we are free winged creatures. Gossip, socialize, make friends and not a single day would go in sadness. Respect live-in relationship if marriage exhausts you. Travel and explore this beautiful earth for a more joyful you. Forget Billionaires and live your unique life. Deliberate changes in our daily lives can punch you up and make it worth living. “Ten Essentials to the Blueprint of Happiness”delightfully portrays interlinked stories from everyday modern life that can change you forever with everlasting bliss.
Disclosure:I received a copy from Writersmelon in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.’